arrival in Sweden!
is on a beautiful, sunny day in July 2010 eingeruddelt my entire household in Sweden!
My in-laws, Frank, Harold and Leon have made it first a long break before they have cleared the next day the truck empty.
I had in Germany remain, as I at that time had a litter of Border Collies, the first I had to pull large.
Our dear friend Elke and Michael from Germany have been at the same time leave in Sweden and went spontaneously to our new home and helped remove the boxes!
all love you for that.
Our dear friends from Sweden, Frank and Miriam have helped us the whole time planning on a lot. They were always with advice and support if there was a problem. Also a big thank you!
One must honestly say this is much easier to emigrate if the country move into the desired, already people are helping one. The
may have already had the same or similar problems and can give a valuable tips. !
My loved ones are then a week left in Sweden and schonmal many cases eliminated, cabinets, etc. built
I thank you all very doll, because without you all it would have been much more difficult.
0 comments:
Post a Comment